Cindy tagged me for this meme.
Here are the rules: 1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged.
My 7 random things:
1) I don't like animals. It's nothing personal, they're nice enough. I watch people who talk baby talk to their dogs and love on their cats and I...just don't get it. I'm not saying I won't pet an animal should I find myself within petting range, I'm just saying that if I am never in petting range, well...that's OK.
2) I have recurring dreams about a guy I dated for a while in high school. The dreams are never boyfriend/girlfriend in nature, and nothing ever happens that I couldn't tell the hubby about. My best guess as to why this fellow pops up every once and awhile is that he was very smart, very witty, and he just had a great way of saying things. Those are still some of my favorite qualities in a person.
3) Right now I have Enrichment Night hangover. I am currently in charge of a program called "Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment" in our women's auxiliary at church. Last night was our final quarterly activity for the year, which means I (with lots of help) spent the last 2 months planning, the last 2 weeks running errands and having meetings, and the last 24+ hours setting up, cooking, cleaning, hosting, troubleshooting, etc. for this evening of entertainment for 50+ women. So glad the next one's not until March.
4) I would sleep until noon if I could.
5) I went to Donny Osmond's wedding reception. I was 8 years old at the time and it was the thrill of my young life.
6) I always come home after an evening with friends or family and analyze everything that was said. I go back over the conversations in my head and worry that I said something wrong, or that I talked too much, or that I didn't listen to and understand everyone correctly. I have been known to do this for hours. This kind of social self analysis has not only proven to be unproductive, but also stupid. And yet, I do it anyway.
7) Nothing--and I mean nothing--will send me off the deep end more than people who talk while at the movies. If I can shut up for 2 hours, anybody can.
I tag Brittany, Carly, Jason, "Vern", Ketchup Queen, MamaHen, and Mean Mommy.