1. I have already made it longer than any other time I have started. Do not ask me how long that is, because I am too ashamed to admit it.
2. I can already feel the difference. I increased my speed and duration quite a bit within the first week, and that was really motivating.
3. I am doing it with a friend, which is pretty much 45 minutes of free therapy.
4. By doing it with said friend, there is the whole "I can't ditch this morning because Julie is waiting for my sorry butt" factor.
5. I no longer have to feel bad thinking about my sister-in-law (who runs marathons) saying, "I just love how everyone in this family has fitness goals!" Because now I do, too.
6. Children are not allowed anywhere near me during this time. I shouldn't have to explain this reason. In fact, it really should count as 2 reasons. Some days, 3.