Got this from TheMom's blog.
1. Where do you fold your laundry?
I fold my laundry in the laundry room. I have baskets in there with all my kid's names on them. The theory is that the children will then come down, take their basket, go to their room, and put away their clothes. What actually happens, you say? They just come down in underwear in the morning and dig through the basket for that day's fashions.
2. Must you be sure the dishes are washed before you go to bed each night?
In my mind, yes. But usually I have to make that happen by standing in the kitchen and sighing heavily while shaking my head back and forth (and it helps to look pitiful, gotta have the pitiful look down) until my hubby walks in, sees me, and starts to do it. I'm not saying it's for everyone, but it sure works at my house.
3. Do you use caller i.d. to screen your calls?
No, because I am not mature and confident enough for caller ID. We had it once, and whenever I would come home I would look at the missed calls and obsess about them. "Maggie called, but she didn't leave a message. Why?? What does she need? Should I call her back? Well, she didn't leave a message, so maybe it's not important. But if it's not important, then why DID SHE CALL??!!"
4. Do you let the low fuel light come on in your car before you fill up?
Only if we are stretching until payday. The rest of the time, never below half a tank.
5. Are you a registered voter?
I am, but I pulled my party affliations years ago, so I don't vote in primaries.
6. Breakfast for dinner is one thing, but can you eat dinner for breakfast?
I've never tried that, all I know is that when I make scrambled eggs and pancakes for dinner, my children write poems and sing special songs about how I am the best mom ever. I'm just not sure that meatball stew at 6 AM would have the same effect.
7. Do you click on the ads you see on people’s blogs?
Not that I recall.
8. Do you just want to yell at smokers who are clearly standing within 50ft of the door at a restaurant?
I don't want to yell, but I do want to cough and go take a shower.
9. What did you have for breakfast today?
I don't eat breakfast. I think that the person who said it's the most important meal of the day was just selling something.
10. What about your life today would surprise your teenage self?
All the people that call me Mom.