21 reasons I am so glad I married The Hubby:
1) the way he looks in uniform
2) that he dances shamelessly in front of his children
3) how no one works harder than that man
4) that he makes up words to songs and then sings them with such commitment
5) because when I say my head/back/whatever hurts, he goes and gets me medicine
6) he can fix--or build--just about anything. I dream it, he makes it happen.
7) he has never once given me a reason not to trust him
8) that in spite of the fact that he never plays it, he still thinks he might win the lottery
9) how he still calls me from work just to say "hi"
17) the fact that he would welcome another child in a heartbeat
18) he mops the floor because he knows I hate to do it
19) how he always knows what movie or tv show I am quoting
20) did I mention the uniform? Army, law enforcement...doesn't matter which. Hotness.
21) he was crazy enough to marry me twice--once for life, and once for always