This is going around on Facebook. I might as well get as much mileage out of writing something as possible.
Here are some little tidbits about me. 25 tidbits, to be exact.
1. I don't eat breakfast. And on the rare occasions I do, it's always eggs benedict.
2. I read over 60 books a year. This is not a brag...it's a compulsion, and I probably need help.
3. My mom has been dead for over 20 years, and still sometimes on her birthday I have to remind myself that I don't need to get her a card.
4. I despise the term "hot" when it refers to a person's attractiveness. I still find myself saying it.
5. When I am shopping for groceries, I hyper focus. People I know have had to come up to me and grab my arm to get my attention, because I didn't hear them calling my name.
6. I miss my inlaws. I wish they lived here.
7. Nearly every morning, I wake up at 3 am. About half the time, I don't fall back asleep.
8. I would rather have a cook than a maid.
9. I never feel like part of the group.
10. I don't understand women that insult and criticize their husbands to their friends. It's like a sport with nothing but losers. Yuck.
11. I have been known to cry when I clean. My best guess is that it's cathartic.
12. During my formative years, I lived across the street from a cemetary.
13. I could eat pasta every single day.
14. I love that when I randomly quote something from a movie or TV, my husband totally gets it.
15. I like suburban life. It may be a bit trite and expected and boring, but I still like it.
16. I am not a hugger.
17. For most of my life, I talked incessantly. Now I really only do that with a few people.
18. My garage is currently so full of stuff that needs to be taken somewhere else, only one car can park in there. It drives. me. INSANE.
19. I romanticize the WWII era, and always think I would have fit in there.
20. If I can possibly avoid it, I don't drive in the snow.
21. I am doing a project right now where I take a photo a day for a year. I am putting them in a photo album with journaling and other things. I am loving the results.
22. My husband has to mop the floors, because I won't do it.
23. There are some books that I read over and over again. It's like visiting an old friend.
24. I haven't shopped for clothes for myself in over a year.
25. Cruises scare me, and I don't think I will ever go on one.